So the planning has been done, specifications and budgets agreed – What happens next?
There are several routes our clients can take:
- Our client takes all the information provided by ourselves and appoints a catering equipment specialist of their choice to provide the whole project as a ‘bundled package’
- Arranges to purchase the goods and services directly from each of the nominated suppliers directly and project manage themselves.
- Appoint ourselves or an alternative to project manage once the client has arranged the purchasing of the equipment.
Measham Krysa will undertake the whole project on the client’s behalf by offering the following additional services:
- Assisting the client with the purchasing process by negotiating ‘best value’ pricing terms with each individual supplier and service provider.
- Place the client’s orders with each supplier and co-ordinate delivery within the contact program.
- Arrange delivery of all the equipment to a central off site hub for call off and onward delivery to site when required.
- Provide site attendances when required to assist with M&E co-ordination, and other site requirements.
- Provide risk assessments and method statements
- Arrange and oversee delivery and installation
- Provide O & M manuals
- Arrange staff training
- To hand over the project as a fully working facility.
The success of a kitchen project is dependent on ensuring all disciplines required on a particular scheme are properly and efficiently coordinated to ensure that the objectives of the project are achieved.
The complexity of modern installations means that the Client can be overwhelmed by the number of consultants and specialist disciplines involved in a project. As appointed Project Managers we can greatly ease this burden by providing a single link whilst ensuring that the Client is kept informed and engaged in the project. This enables the Client and the team to work together with a planned and organised approach to improve quality and value and enable effective deliverance of the project.
We understand that good management of complex projects requires strong leadership with a systematic, coordinated and authoritative approach. Our breadth of vision to plan and control every aspect of the construction process from inception to completion is invaluable.
As Project Managers we bring to a project the ability to listen and challenge all aspects of the process be it time, cost, change, risk or quality whilst maintaining a flexible approach and coordinating the work of each contributor to ensure the best result possible.